Wednesday 21 July 2010

Christmas Greeting Cards By Five Dollar Shake

Handmade Greeting Christmas Cards Five Dollar Shake UK Card Designers




Well this is my second article I hope you like the first one. Today I want to talk about Special occasion cards for example Christmas greeting cards. UK Greeting cards are very excited with the range of Christmas cards for this year they look stunning they should be available about august time on the website.




I must say when I go to the local high street and look for greeting cards or I go online most the cards I look at are quite boring!! This is why I was so pleased our greeting cards store decided to stock five Dollar Shake cards. Even down to the detail to the cards are truly amazing on most of the cards you will have Swarovski Crystals also the wording is very nice. Each card takes about four days to complete and they are all made in the UK.


So why not add a bit of a sparkle this Christmas season and visit our online greeting cards website.


Please do look at some of the ranges of Christmas cards on offer here. Thank you for reading this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment